Do I need to do anything to transfer the ownership of my car?

Yes.  You need to provide the minimum owner documentation your state/locality require to transfer a vehicle.  We will ask for these documents and then take care of all the remaining paperwork during processing according to your state's/locality's  transfer laws.

To speak with one of our car buyers familiar with the regulations or laws in your local area, please visit our Sell My Junk Car section of the website and enter your zip code (this will provide you with a local phone number for our car buyers who purchase vehicles in your area).

Alternatively, you can request a free online quote using our Get-A-Quote tool. Just enter basic information about your vehicle(s) and we will provide you with a guaranteed offer to purchase your vehicle. If you choose to accept the offer, you can contact our car buyers to schedule a free pickup and make payment arrangements (towing is free and we pay you on the spot when we pick up your vehicle).

Have more questions? Submit a request

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful

facebook twitter