How do I sign-up for Sales Tax Exemption?

To sign-up for sales tax exemption, please visit your local Pull-A-Part store and ask for the store manager or retail chief.  A couple of key points:

  1. You will need to present documentation at each store that you buy from as they have to keep records on file locally.
  2.  Each State has its own requirements. As such, you will need to sign-up for sales tax exemption in each respective State. There is not any form that will work from state to state. 

More questions?  Please contact us online or at a store to find out your specific State requirements.

Have more questions? Submit a request

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful

facebook twitter